I read a lot. In fact, I am an information junkie. I never want to stop learning, and when there is something new to learn I go after it aggressively by finding the most valuable information I possibly can.
Sometimes this means simple internet research, but most often I like to get recommendations from others. Letting someone else who has “been there and done that” give you a recommendation on a book or online resources saves you a ton of time and countless hours of wasted googling.
Today, I want to give you 13 books Jim and I have used to take on our career in real estate investing, as well as a few books that have helped us change perspective.
The first one is a bit of a bias 😉
Real Estate Investing Reading List
1. HOLD: How to Find, Buy, and Rent Houses for Wealth by Jim and Linda McKissack, S. Chader, J. Doty
2. Millionaire Real Estate Investor by G. Keller
3. Flip by R.Villani and C. Davis
4. Cash Flow Quadrant by R. Kiyosaki
5. Rich Dad Poor Dad by R. Kiyosaki
6. Richest Man in Babylon by G. Clason
7. The Millionaire Next Door by T. Stanley and W. Danko
8. Think and Grow Rich by N. Hill
9. Good to Great by J. Collins
10. The One Thing by G. Keller
11. Building Wealth One House At A Time by J.Schaub
12. Total Money Makeover by D. Ramsey
13. Thou Shall Prosper by D. Lapin
Those thirteen books should be more than enough to get you started!
How about you? What are you currently reading?
P.S. – Since we are talking books I am running a special on two of the books I currently sell:
1.) “Presentation Mastery for Realtors [paperback]” will be boxed, shipped and delivered for only $14.95 (usually $19.95). Click here to check it out!
2.) “List More Sell More [ebook]” – Perhaps my favorite book on listing, can be downloaded for only $24.95 (usually $34.95). Click here to check it out!
photo credit: ginnerobot